These days, it takes a lot more than a free website for a real estate agent to stand above the crowd online. You can spend your valuable time trying to DIY your website and online marketing, or you can find a website company that takes care of everything for you.
That's why RLS2000 is the top real estate website company in New England -- you can rely on us to take care of your online marketing for you.
Bottom line: Your website company should be doing the work for you. Not the other way around. Take a look at everything that RLS2000's Social Pro Gold does for you:
†Have you seen everything that our Social Pro Gold can do? Take a look.
The overwhelming majority of homebuyers start their search online, which makes it more important than ever to make sure your real estate marketing on the web is on point. Here are a few tips to improve your online marketing presence and attract more leads:
1. Use Links: This is link-building 101: Always link back to your own website whenever possible! Make sure all of your social media profiles, e-newsletters, email signatures, and yes, even printed materials, have your website on them. Link to your website whenever possible to drive clients back to your website. If you're writing blog posts, reference and link to other posts you've written when it makes sense.
2. Maintain Your Blog: Fresh blog content boosts your ranking in Google and increases the number of searches your site may be returned for. For Social Pro Gold clients, RLS2000 automatically posts listing updates and general interest articles to your blog for you, and it's great to supplement these posts and give your blog a boost by creating local, personalized content for your readers. Try a quick post about your observations on the local market or an upcoming event in one of the towns you serve.
3. Experiment with Online Tactics: Don't be afraid to shake up your posts. Try some video blogs, or post something different to Facebook than you normally would. A small change might give you a big boost. The beauty of online marketing is that you can track how well a strategy is doing. If a new strategy isn't working as well as you'd hoped, try something else.
Online marketing is effective and affordable when done right. Take a few minutes today to review and polish your online presence.
Get the most out of social media by giving each of your accounts some personal attention. Here are 3 simple steps to boost your productivity in just a few minutes each week:
1) Like and follow people or businesses in real estate that interest you. This is a one-time step that will give you inspiration and material for your own posts.†Just use the search feature in each account to find and like other business pages.†Twitter also has "Who to Follow" suggestions that make this even easier. Liking and following other accounts may even gain you some follows and likes back! These pages will also show up in your newsfeeds. We'll explain why this is important in the next step.
2) Set goals to log in and post... and keep them.†Pick a couple times during the week to log in to each account and post an update. Download the social media apps on your phone to make this even easier. If you have tons of ideas for posts, that's great -- post away. If you don't, take advantage of the people and businesses you followed in Step 1. Do they have a great post or tweet? Share it or retweet it with a question or comment.
3) Stagger your updates throughout the day or week. Wondering when to post your status updates? Wednesdays and Sundays seem to see more engagement, but try out different days and times to see what works best for you. If you're an efficiency master, you can write a bunch of Facebook posts at once and schedule them ahead of time by clicking the arrow in the blue box next to the "Publish" button and selecting "Schedule".†
Haven't had the chance to post in a while? Never fear. If you have a Social Pro Gold website from RLS2000, we're automatically posting to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn for you. Interested in learning more about our Social Pro Gold websites? Check out our video here.†