Social media is a powerful tool that many agents aren't taking full advantage of to maximize their business. Many don't have the time, knowledge, or even the patience for social media marketing. Take advantage of our no cost social media tips and training seminar designed exclusively for real estate professionals.
Learn what social media is and its potential, online etiquette, and how to streamline your marketing. Whether your agents have little to no experience in the latest technologies or are highly skilled in these areas, our social media specialists will motivate and educate them.
Our team is focused on the latest trends and technologies leading the industry. With years of experience, we have had the privilege to develop and enhance agents’ marketing all throughout New England. Each Boot Camp Seminar runs roughly 30 minutes followed by a Q&A session.
Let us motivate and empower your agents at your next sales meeting! Sign up today.
September is upon us and many agents are actively seeking cost-effective ways to gear up for the Fall Real Estate Market. As an RLS2000 client, we’re already helping you with this by optimizing your online and social media presence, but did you know that RLS2000 has a referral program which can help you cut costs year-round? Any of our clients can take advantage of our referral program.
We know that Real Estate agents thrive off of referrals, and at RLS2000 we, too, welcome each real estate agent that you refer to us as a client. We want to reward you, our current client, for any referrals you send to us.
Contact us to find out how you can get your website or Social Pro Gold package FREE for anywhere from one month to the entire year.
Reach out to one of our Social Media Specialists today at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us directly at 508-322-4856 for more information.
Why wait until January to set resolutions? With Summer 2016 coming to a close, children returning to school and families returning from vacations and spur of the moment beach trips, agents and consumers alike are getting back into the swing of things. What better time than this Fall to re-think your marketing tactics and set new goals for yourself? If your goals include re-engaging past clients and engaging new clients, we have some advice for you:
Review these MLS Property Finder features and make sure you are up to date with everything your MLS Property Finder account has to offer:
These are just a few examples of some of the MLS Property Finder features our clients enjoy. To review all of the features of your MLS Property Finder account watch our MLS Property Finder Training 101 video.
This Fall, review all of your MLS Property Finder features and get going with your marketing!
Many potential clients are searching the internet for properties and/or real estate agents, making a strong online presence a necessity in today’s competitive real estate market. This is not new or shocking information. Most real estate agents either have their own websites and social media accounts or are at least part of an office which maintains an office site.
While all of this is imperative to growing your real estate business, many agents forget the next major step: publicizing! Let your friends, family, co-workers, clients, and potential clients know that your online and where exactly to find you. This is huge, especially if you're putting forth the time and effort to maintain your online presence, and will help build your following across all online platforms. Here are a few helpful tips and tricks to publicize your online presence:
The vast majority of home buyers and sellers start their search for agents or properties online. Getting found by these prospective leads is your key to success. Here are a few tips to improve your online marketing presence and attract more leads:
1. Clean Up Your Website:
Less can indeed be more when it comes to the homepage of your website. A simple, clean design with intuitive navigation will entice website visitors with short attention spans to stay a bit longer. Put the key items that your clients are searching for on your homepage: property search capabilities, real estate resources, blog articles, and your phone number, email address, and links to your social media profiles.
2. Find the “Sweet Spot” for Posting Frequency:
How do you know if you’re posting too much or too little across the numerous social mediums out there? Truth is, it can be tricky to find the sweet spot, but never fear. In general, you want to give your clients useful or interesting content and you should post as often as you have that to share. If you feel like you’re grasping at straws for things to post, you might be posting too much. Here are some general guidelines:
The good news is that at RLS2000, we integrate your blog with your social media profiles so that every time you post a blog article, the link goes out to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. That takes care of a good chunk of your posts!
3. Provide Value to Clients:
We just mentioned this, and it can’t be overstated. You want to give your clients useful or interesting content on your blog and on your social media profiles. This means local information, real estate insights, answers to FAQs, and even a funny anecdote or photo here and there. Don’t be afraid to share a link to an article you think your clients would be interested in, this can be a great way to build relationships. If you have any incentives to offer your clients (read: freebies), spread the word across your site and social media profiles.
4. Use Links:
This is link-building 101: Always link back to your own website whenever possible! Make sure all of your social media profiles, e-newsletters, email signatures, and yes, even printed materials, have your website on them. Link out whenever possible to drive clients back to your site. If you’re writing blog posts, reference and link to other posts you’ve written when it makes sense.
5. Maintain Your Blog:
Your website is only as good as your blog content. Fresh blog content boosts your ranking in Google and increases the number of searches your site may be returned for. If a potential client sees that your blog hasn’t been updated in a long time, it’s a red flag that speaks to your professionalism. Keep posting!
6. Be Polished:
There’s no doubt about it, maintaining an online presence can be a lot of work. But this will never again be the world of newspaper ads, so take a moment to make sure your presence is polished. Check for grammatical errors, misspelled words, and broken links.
7. Experiment with Online Tactics:
Don’t be afraid to shake up your posts. Try some video blogs, or post something different than you normally would to Facebook. A small change, whether it’s the time of day that you send out your email newsletter or some new hashtags on Twitter, might give you a big boost. The beauty of online marketing is that you can track how well a strategy is doing. If a new strategy isn’t working as well as you’d hoped, try something else.
Online real estate marketing is effective and affordable when done right. Take a few minutes today to review and polish your online presence.
The popularity of YouTube has only been growing over the last several years, and real estate agents can reap the benefits by marketing themselves and their listings on YouTube. Buyers and sellers are using YouTube more and more to search for properties and search for agents. In fact, YouTube is the top video research destination for home shoppers according to a study from realtor.org. Just getting started with YouTube? Check out our blog post on YouTube marketing for real estate. Already have a channel but don't know what to do next? Here are 6 ideas for creating great YouTube videos and taking your real estate video marketing to the next level:
1. Take a personalized tour of your listings. Grab your smartphone and film a video as you walk through your listings. Narrate your way through the home and point out key details and special features.
2. Give market updates. Film yourself giving regular market updates for the towns you serve. Information like number of new listings, number of sold homes, and the average sale price and days on market are great information for buyers and sellers and present you as an expert.
3. Record your resume. Create a short video of your resume or bio. Introduce yourself and talk about how you got into real estate, your applicable experience, your credentials, and what you love about real estate. Potential buyers and sellers will feel like they're getting to know you via video.
4. Take a town or neighborhood tour. Film yourself giving an intro about a town you serve in town square, then take a quick walk or drive through your community. Point out areas of interest like schools, parks, restaurants, and local businesses.
5. Film buying and selling tips. Create short informational videos on real estate-related topics. Great topics include moving tips, the buying or selling process, the home inspection process, and the closing process.
6. Capture video testimonials. Record testimonials from your happy buyers and sellers. Shoot a quick video on your smartphone around the closing table or in the threshold of a new home.
Looking for more training with social media? Schedule your social media training with RLS2000 now.
Want to make sure your real estate website stands out from the crowd? Here are 5 ways to make it shine:
1. Write up your bio. Your potential clients are researching you and how you'll market their listings. They want to know your experience and what you can bring to the table as their real estate agent. Think about your history in the real estate business, your credentials, your areas of expertise, and how you can give potential clients a great experience when working with you. Use this info to write a few paragraphs for an "About Me" page on your website and social media profiles.
2. Get testimonials. Testimonials from your satisfied clients are proof that you offer a great real estate experience. Don't be shy to ask your clients for a testimonial after a successful real estate transaction. Let them know you'd like to add it to your website and make sure you get their permission. Don't stop at adding a testimonial to your website either. You can also add it as a blog post or post it directly to social media like Facebook or LinkedIn. Take testimonials to the next level with video. Record your clients giving a video testimonial on your smartphone and upload it to your YouTube account. From there, you can add the video to your website.
3. Be mobile-responsive. The majority of people are searching for real estate and real estate agents from their phones, so having a mobile-responsive website is more important than ever. Mobile-responsive websites look good on every device -- from a desktop computer to an iPad or smartphone -- and provide a seamless experience for clients. Make sure your real estate website is mobile-responsive so your audience can easily find you from any device.
4. Feature town pages for the towns you serve. Your clients and potential clients want info about the cities and towns you serve. Schools, amenities, demographics, real estate stats, town history, quick searches for real estate... the list goes on. Make sure to feature town pages with this type of info prominently on your website so clients can find it. This kills two birds with one stone: it gives your clients valuable info and it's great for SEO.
5. Start blogging. Writing your own blog articles is one of the best ways to personalize your real estate marketing. Blogging provides value to your potential clients, showcases your real estate knowledge, and it's great for SEO. If you're a Social Pro Gold or Social Pro customer, you already know that RLS2000 automatically blogs listing updates and general interest articles for you. So what's left for you to blog about? Keep thinking local and blog about anything and everything related to the communities you serve. Monthly real estate stats, events and things to do, newcomer information -- these all make great blog posts.
Looking for a real estate website with all of these features and more? Create a standout online presence with Social Pro Agent, RLS2000's all-in-one website and social media package. Learn more and sign up for a demo here.
Building a professional online presence for your real estate business doesn't need to be difficult. Here are a few simple tips:
Video marketing has been growing with the increasing popularity of YouTube. According to a study from realtor.org, YouTube is the top video research destination for home shoppers. If you're a Social Pro Gold agent, RLS2000 has already built you a YouTube channel, and we're automatically building a free YouTube Video Tour for each of your listings. If you aren't a Social Pro Gold agent yet, here's a quick guide to getting started with YouTube:
1. Create your YouTube channel. If you don't already have one, you'll need to set up a Google account to create your YouTube channel. After you set up your Google account, go to YouTube.com and click "My Channel" on the upper left-hand side to walk through the steps to create your YouTube channel. You'll want to name your channel (we recommend using your business name), upload a profile picture, add some channel art (just like Facebook's cover photo), and fill out some basic info under the "About" section (think short bio, contact info, and links to your website and other social media).
2. Start Creating Videos. It's easy to start creating videos, especially if you have a smartphone. First, use your phone to capture the video you want. Next, download the YouTube app for your phone and sign in to your Google account. Click the menu icon in the upper-left corner, then click the "Upload" icon next to "My Channel". This will allow you to upload videos right from your phone. Need ideas on the types of videos that perform the best? Videos about the local community, home tours, and customer testimonials are your best bet. So get out your smartphone, hit record, and start uploading videos.
Looking for more training with social media? Schedule your social media analysis with RLS2000 now.
Don't let a hectic real estate schedule push social media marketing to the bottom of your to-do list. Here are some tips to make the most of your time:
Ready to get going with social media but don't know where to start? RLS2000's Social Pro Agent takes care of your website and social media for you. Learn more and sign up for a demo here.